Automation Test Engineer
The candidate shall be primarily responsible for automation testing of ESQ products and custom projects. As part of the role, the candidate should be able to
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to assure quality of the products and tests to be developed
- Select and develop appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation; e.g., data-driven testing.
- Use risk-driven techniques to develop, maintain, and execute automated test suites i.e. perform automated dynamic testing.
- Work with the development team to capture and reuse automated unit test cases, test stubs and drivers, and other development test objects.
- Identify the quality implications of known bugs and the impact of proposed changes to product definition on the testing process.
- Work with the Release Engineering team to create and maintain an automated nightly build verification ['smoke'] test.
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used.